AD584 is an eight-pin precision voltage reference, a programmable four common output voltages: 10.000 V, 7.500 V, 5.000 V and 2.500 V. Input voltage range of 4.5 V to 30 V.
The device uses laser wafer trimming technology to adjust the pin-programmable output levels and temperature coefficients, so as to obtain the most flexible single-chip, high-precision reference voltage source.
AD584 is recommended as an external precision reference voltage source of 12 or 14 bit digital to analog (DAC) / analog to digital (ADC) converter reference voltage source, and its performance is usually better than the standard stand-alone reference.
There are AD584J, AD584K, AD584L on the market.
AD584L is the best performance, see below, with our board is AD584L
1. onboard 15V battery, we know that the battery is the lowest noise so that it can output pristine, stable voltage to provide a reliable guarantee
2. The board has four programming terminals ,each corresponding to an output voltage, short circuit by short-circuiting the corresponding terminal block to give the corresponding voltage. Because the AD584 programming pins in programming its short resistance will affect the output voltage, in order to reduce the short-circuit resistance, two terminals in parallel. Alternative switch terminal benefits are more reliable and flexible, short-circuit resistance can be smaller.
3. Temperature coefficient: 5 ppm / Â° C (maximum, 0 Â° C to 70 Â° C, AD584L) 15 ppm / Â° C (maximum, -55 Â° C to + 125 Â° C, AD584T)
4. Power Consumption: Static current: 1 mA (max), low quiescent current is ideal for battery-powered.
5. Load capacity: 10 mA
6. Operating voltage: 4.5V to 30V, note that the required operating voltage higher than the programmed output voltage
7. Temperature range: AD584J / K / L rated operating temperature range of 0 Â° C to + 70 Â° C, AD584S / T, with -55 Â° C to + 125 Â° C.
8. The external power supply interface, you need more than 11V DC voltage
9. The reference voltage output interface with copper 2mm test socket for easy card into the pen multimeter to measure or calibrate other instruments.
10. Each board at the factory to be detected with Aglient 6 digit multimeter, and marked with the output voltage, user-friendly.
11. Before detect multimeter and board warm-up at least 30 minutes at room temperature 25 degrees, to ensure that the detection accuracy.
The following are six and a half Agilent multimeter measured 2.5V voltage output effect,
2.49978V and standard error is small.
1PCS * AD584 High Precision Voltage Reference Module 4-Channel 2.5V/7.5V/5V/10V
AD584 High Precision Voltage Reference Module 4-Channel 2.5V/7.5V/5V/10V